- You are responsible for the quality of your pieces and the accuracy of your listing.
- All product listings must include an accurate description, dimensions, and photos.
- As a seller on Encore, you agree to accurately list each item. Encore support can revise your listing for any errors, including but not limited to, grammar, photos, or other details that may inaccurately represent your listing.
- You must keep inventory current and prepare products for shipment in a timely manner.
- You must respond to offers made by buyers in a timely manner.
- You must ensure that your item is suitable for sale, is clean, and odor free, with the exception of any condition you have clearly disclosed in the description.
- The Encore Society reserves the right to inspect or take down any listing deemed as unsuitable for sale.
- If The Encore Society connects you with a buyer for your piece on the marketplace and you circumvent The Encore Society checkout process to avoid The Encore Societies Commission Rate, by selling to the buyer directly, this will be treated as a commissionable sale and the commission rate for that transaction will be due and payable to The Encore Society.
- You give all necessary authority for The Encore Society to sell pieces on your behalf.
If you have any questions about The Encore Society seller expectations, please contact support at email@example.com